20070705

That's strange, I'm HERE(:

Hmm, rather free now I must say, though there's like tonnes of projects and assignment up ahead which are yet to be completed.. Mmm, have been busy thinking about our store's VM. Hopefully I can help everyone with that. Haha, it's rather pressurizing actually. Though designing has been my passion, I've never quite excel in it. But I'll put in my all for you guys, so fret not groupie. :) Guess I'm going to get busy now again. I pray that the web template + online catalog, and all will be up tonight. Ciaos Lovelies.

Sneak peak to what I'm up to lately:
sun's peeping at you!

Thought of photographs.
some wrong-looking photograph taken with my beloved SU-HANNA and JACQ back at Year One, after project meeting. This was sooooo much fun, I swear. Razanah's MYYY DARLIN' :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home